We are CLEAN CAPITAL ENERGY.
CCE designs, realizes, finances, and manages globally alternative investments in the strong photovoltaic growth segment, creating sustainable value. Our many years of experience in the development, realization and operational management of photovoltaic systems go hand in hand with excellent industry, market and technology knowledge. Our mission is to make our contribution to a consistent global energy transition.
Therefore, we are looking for a Site Manager for our project in Arad.
- Oversee construction of projects in various locations
- Perform comprehensive supervision of construction activity, during all the construction and commissioning phase until start of operation, ensuring compliance with detailed design, contract requirements, time and budget, building permits requirements, applicable laws and norms, QHSE requirements, Company's technical requirements, and international technical standards
- Provide positive, clear, concise, and transparent reporting to the Project Manager
- Supervise and certify construction milestones achievement, test and commission activities, and assure compliance with HSEQ requirements and standards
- Support of the Project Manager in evaluating any design or technical modifications of the project as proposed by the Contractors, or propose them because of needs due to the specific conditions of the site during the construction activity
- Support of the Project Manager to prepare a detailed project budget due change orders, and any construction timeline change and approval, which needs to be closely monitored throughout the life of the project
- Create and maintain onsite comprehensive project documentation (detailed design, documents related to delivery on site of main equipment and components, main equipment manuals, QHSE documentation, as built documentation as provided by the Contractors, minute of meetings, any documentation required with the authorities and in compliance with applicable laws etc.)
- Organize and join onsite meetings with Contractors, QHSE managers, and when needed with external works supervisor, technical consultors and Owner’s Engineering, local authorities, and providing a minute of meeting signed by all the parties
- Manage relationships with all parties eventually involved in site activities, including local authorities, TSO/DSO representatives, consultants, landowners
- Supervise, motivate, and manage Contractors, creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Proficiency level of English and Romanian (Mt), German language is a plus
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position in the solar industry
- Knowledge of Construction multidisciplinary activities: electrical, mechanical, civil, HSEQ, Environmental
- EU driving licence
- Knowledge of the national and international technical standards relating to the construction sector, and for photovoltaic systems
- Knowledge of local market costs for construction related activities, and construction budgeting skills
- Knowledge of the authorization process for photovoltaic systems, and local procedures for obtaining construction permits is a plus
- Analytical approach and abstraction and synthesis skills
- Team leading and management skills and ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Excellent organisational and decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to autonomously manage one's own work activity, establishing priorities and goals
WE OFFER YOU
We are an uncomplicated, appreciative and collegial team in an innovative, strongly growing and crisis-proof sector.
Together we work on a promising product for sustainable and ecological energy supply.
Our office is located in the north of Bucharest and surrounded by shopping, stunning nature, which invites to relax and is characterised by an incredible view.
It is easily accessible by public transport, parking for cars can also be found.
Our excellent working atmosphere is characterized by our family-like corporate culture, and a flat hierarchy.
If the energy transition is also a matter of the heart for you, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents to Katharina Zirknitzer (Human Resources).